- V. Modi, Semantic Web and Python – concepts to applications development. Python Conference (PyCon). Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. September 26, 2009.
- V. Modi, Knowledge representation and reasoning and Semantic Web with business case studies, BarCamp, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India. Jan 19, 2008.
- V. Modi, Insect inspired visually guided behaviours in robots (2006). MSc. Dissertation. School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh
- V. Modi, Color descriptors from Compressed Images (2006). Online Compendium of Computer Vision, CVOnline.
- V. Modi, Navigation in Moving Objects: Autonomous Vehicles and Bio-Inspired Robotic Insects (2006). Informatics Research Review (IRR 06), University of Edinburgh. [Evaluator had recommended it as an example work for Research Review papers for MSc students.]
- V. Modi, Integrating algorithms for obstacle avoidance using optic flow and visual homing (2006). MSc research work proposal poster, Jamboree, University of Edinburgh. [Winner of Jamboree 2006)
- Programming in Python - Hands on for professionals and researchers, Core House, Ahmedabad, August 30, 2009.
- Generating good ideas, entrepreneurship and technology life cycle. Invited talk, Masters in Technology Management Course, CEPT University, Ahmedabad, India. October 6, 2008.
- Database Management - design and implementation. Third year students of Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Chanakya Institute, Ahmedabad, November 2009 and January 2010.